Pages

Saturday 5 February 2022

Happy Flowers for Bizzy Becs Challenge

Posting today for the New Challenge at
I chose to show off my card made with


It is such a sweet stamp and makes for a card
for any occasion. 
I went with the sentiment that goes with the flowers.
Heat embossed and coloured with Tim's Oxide Inks.
Using the same inks I made my background.
I then die cut a corner with a
which can be ordered from the Store.
Added some splatters, a light spray of Perfect Pearls
and attached to coloured card stock.
Head over to The Blog to see what new projects
have been made and would be lovely to see
you add yours to the Gallery
and be in the running to be our Monthly Winner.
Australian Residence will win a Mystery Stamp
from the Store and Overseas 3 of Bec's Digi Stamps.

 Are you interested in joining the Bizzy Becs Designers?
If so send an email off to  Bec @ neworders@bizzybecs.com.au
and include in the subject line Design Team Callout 2022 

Thanks for dropping in



No comments: