Pages

Friday 11 February 2022

Inspired by Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Popping in here quickly for the
with these gorgeous Mood Board colours.


We need to take at least three elements from the board
and of course I chose the colours as one.


After checking it out to see what I could
 incorporate in my card, the first thing I noticed was 
the lovely big monstera deliciosa leaf
and it happens to be in my favourite
SU Botanical Blooms Stamp/Die Set
So of course the flowers are part of my minimum elements
as is the leaf hiding at the back.
A bonus here was the Designer Paper I used
matched perfectly which I used as 
the background for another element.
Added a simple sentiment and 
some tiny stamped flowers to the side.
My big gem is another element as it is a circle.
There certainly is lots of inspiration  in that
Mood Board. Thank You Enfys for a 
Super Fun Challenge.

A close up

This was a nice way to relax after finishing off 
some lawn mowing.
Thanks for visiting. 







3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

You certainly took the mood board to some new heights, Ina! I love everything about this!

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ina!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous take on the moodboard, with a striking design and wonderful colours Ina x.