Pages

Friday 1 April 2022

LIVE your Art!

It's that time of the month for our 
New Anything Goes Challenge at


I hadn't planned on a hanging piece to begin with
but in the end I decided to go the extra distance.
You will see lots more makes using
Tim's Wildflowers as I have so many ways
I want to use them.
Background is covered by blending
Tim's oxide inks adding stencilling and
texture with grit paste.
Flowers were cut and coloured with the same colours
as the background.


Sentiment is from AALL&Create.


This is when I decided to go further
with packing paper and cardboard backing.


Added a mixture of products to the cardboard
and adhered all together to complete.
Check out what's in store for you over at
We would love to see your Mixed Media Make there.
You just have to use multiple mediums
on our Anything Goes Challenge.
If you are unfamiliar with Mixed Media
check it out Here
Thanks for visiting




6 comments:

Annie said...

Ina, the thumbnail sneak peek of your mixed media art piece really caught my attention. This is a great little hanging art. I love hanging small art pieces and tags on knobs around the house. I too love Tim’s flower dies. And with Spring around the corner, flowers are so inspiring to create with. I love all the texture this piece has. Awesomely interesting!

Andree said...

A gorgeous wall hanging Ina. Wonderful earthy colours and a lovely floral arrangement xx

Lys said...

What a smart idea to recycle packing stuff! The flowers give such a delicate focus to this hanging creation.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely wall hanging. Pretty colours and flowers. Beautiful work as always. Have a creative month. Judy

Mac Mable said...

I was intrigued how you did the background Ina and that packing paper is fun and creative. Another stunning mixed media creation, full of dimension and love those wild flowers x.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I agree those TH Wildflowers really are so pretty, they make a statement in every creation made. Love this little wall handing and how you used the packaging. Beautiful and inspiring Ina.
Happy creative April & Happy Easter Hugs Tracey xx