Pages

Saturday 30 April 2022

We are going 'Wild' at Just Us Girls

 
It's Saturday and Time for our New Challenge over at
Lisa is our Host for our Wild Card Week.
This comes around when we have five Saturdays in a month.



My tri-fold card is a Twisted Gatefold.
I did a dummy run (just the fold part) first
 to make sure I got it right.
Card base and DP are retired SU as is
the inks and floral dies (Botanical Blooms)
Inside sentiment is Inspired by Stamping.
Head over and see what tri fold our
Talented Guest Mac Mable and 
Team Mates created and we would love to see
how we inspired you and add to our Gallery.
It has been an amazing month with 
our Guest Mac sharing her vast array of talent with us.
We have so loved having you. 

Thanks for visiting and commenting.






11 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Ina... love the vibrancy and that amazing tri-fold!

Judy Woodland said...

Gorgeous card! I haven't done that particular fold in forever and I always love the effect. I also have not used the Botanical Blooms die set in forever, always love that one. Great take on the challenge, I like everything about this!!!

Mac Mable said...

Now that's an eye catching fold card Ina. Glorious papers and so very pretty. Thank you for the shout out and generous and friendly comments Ina, I have so appreciated them x.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card, Ina and so elegant! What a fun fold you used!

Carol said...

I LOVE this twisted fold and all the gorgeous color you put into your card!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a unique tri fold! Well done!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so beautiful and gorgeous colors and fold.

Helen said...

What a wonderful card Ina! Gorgeous bright colours and I love that fun fold. I first saw it a week or so ago and loved it then and thought I must make it soon. So great to see yours!! Love it!!

cm said...

Ina, your twisted gatefold card is awe-mazing! What a cool technique! Love this!
hugs~carol

*Vicki* said...

These twisted gatefold cards are so fun and not as hard as what you think they might be! Really beautiful colors and papers on this one Ina! Hope you're doing well! HUGS

Bobby said...

I have never seen a twisted gatefold before and now that I've seen yours, Ina, I'm going to have to try it. What a great way to use patterned paper.