Pages

Saturday 14 May 2022

Live in the Moment.

Hello and Welcome to my post for Just Us Girls
Our Host is Carol M choosing a fun trend - Shaped Cards.
I got out my Hexagon Spellbinder Die 
and made a little note card.



Unfortunately I forgot to write down the colours
of Lindy's Magical's I used as I made it  so quickly.
I do love the result I got with them.
Added a Lavinia Stamp, heat embossed in black.
Sentiment is from Tim Holtz Small Talk.
Framed in black onto white card base. 
Head over and see what our Guest Deborah
and the Team chose to use for their Shaped Card.
They are fabulous and all so wonderfully different.
Hope you get to have a bit of fun this week
and add to the Gallery.
Sending this simple shaped card over to
and Update!
(Hoping I have enough white space)



Thanks for visiting.




14 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Just perfect! Love the colour combo and embossing. Fabulous shape! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Judy Woodland said...

My favorite shape for a shaped card. I love your colors and the silhouette stamp is perfect. The colors just make that image pop, GORGEOUS!!!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... love the colors! As usual, a fabulous card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome design on your hexagon shaped card. Turned out fabulous

Lisa Elton said...

The hexagon shape was a perfect pick for your artsy design! Fabulous card, Ina!

Lori Podolsky said...

What a creative card, Ina. Love it! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Lori - DT

cm said...

Smitten with your hexagon card and, as always, your collage-style design is striking!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

I almost did a hexagon and changed my mind at the last minute. Awesome colors and design!

lostinpaper said...

Brilliant Ina!

Bobby said...

The concentrated colors of the magicals are so vibrant and beautiful, Ina. A hex card is such a great shape.

baileyrosy.com said...

A bold and beautiful card Ina,great shape and love the dynamic colours of the magicalsw.

Marie

Mac Mable said...

Striking hexagon shaped card full of fabulous colours Ina x.

Mary said...

Hi Ina! Thought I would pop by and see what's up. This card looks just amazing, your work is always special. Hope you'll come by to visit my blog,https://gratefulheartgreetings.blogspot.com/

Have a good day, Mary ♥

Helen said...

Beautiful colours and a great card shape.

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Helen x
DT