Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2022

A 'Shaker' Merry Christmas

 Hello and Welcome to today's post for
and our Theme for this month is TREES!



My Christmas Tree die is from CUTplorations
which is popped with lots of bling behind it
as a shaker card. 
Added a couple of Christmas presents to the front
and a strip of dp to the side. A simple sentiment
and my shaker card is complete.
Pop over and see how the Team chose
to showcase their Trees and come and
join in the fun by adding yours to the Gallery.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
Till next time - Cherrrio from



2 comments:

Carol said...

Ina, I LOVE your tree shaker!!!!!!! I would shake that all day long if I received it!! Love your peek of patterned paper as well!!!!

Loll said...

Sweet! That is one of the prettiest shaker cards I've seen. I love all the different colours, shapes and sizes of bling you've added behind the gorgeous tree die-cut. Great work Ina! xx