Pages

Saturday 9 July 2022

Rocking for a Dear Friend

 We are Rockin' for Trend Week at
Just Us Girls with our Host Carol Mc
looking for Rocker Cards.



It may seem daunting at first but if you
 go the easy way (like I did)
by cutting a circle and folding it in half you are on your way.
I didn't have a circle die big enough so drew a circle
around a plate and used that.
Supplies - Bazzill card stock
American Crafts Designer Papers,
 Spellbinder Dies
Sizzix Banners, SU Butterflies
Kaisercraft Pearls, STAMPlorations Sentiment,
Trim from Stash.
Our Guest Designer Fran Wing
and the Team have created something special
so pop over and check them out.
We'd love to see your creativity
over in our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting






11 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Ina... so loving that wee bit of ribbon! Over the top!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful in design and colors! I do love purple!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, be still my HEART!!! It's so purple-y!!!!!! I can't tell you how much I love this card. Not only for the color, but all your elements, it's just a wonderful work of art. And the color is truly a BONUS!!!!!

Nancy said...

Love your purple rocker, Ina. Great job with the challenge! When I see Purple on your blog I think of Judy! Miss having her with us at JUGS!

Bobby said...

So pretty in purple, Ina. I love that trim you added.

Loll said...

Love your rocker card done in shades of purple with butterflies. So pretty Ina! xx

Helen said...

All the pretty shades of purple, Ina. I haven't made a rocker card, but so cute! Must give it a try. Have a good day! :)

cm said...

Ina, the 'dear friend' receiving this lovely purple rocker card will be thrilled! It's soooo pretty! Way to go in cutting your own circle base, too!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun card - your added embellishments worked well.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So pretty in the purples! I love that butterfly and the darling little banner pieces.

Lisa Elton said...

You rocked the challenge, Ina this is terrific!