Pages

Monday 25 July 2022

Sending Happy Thoughts

 I'm playing again this week over at the
Tic Tac Toe Challenge choosing from the board below
to go from
top right -  flowers
centre - yellow
botton left - ink blending



Those that know me would know that I would pick
 ink blending - it's in my DNA!
I went for a bright yellow with Nuvo 
Solar Flare Shimmer Powder for my blended background
Flowers? I chose a favourite retired SU set
Botanical Blooms
Foliage die cut from various coloured paper.
I added Lindy's Milky Way White to the flowers
for a nice shimmer and
Yellow Rose of Texas for the centre of the main flower
then a clear gemstone.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations Bloom Happy.
Tiny flowers have Daffodil Liquid Pearls in the centre.
Finished with adhering to coloured card base.

Also sending this over to 


and another one for


Happy Little Stampers
Thanks for visiting and love reading your comments.


6 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is lovely! The background you've created is beautiful and shows off the flowers perfectly. Thanks for joining us at TTTC this week!

Anita Art said...

Beautiful card, great ink blending :-)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful and I love the gorgeous design and colors!

Loll said...

Gorgeous card with all the bright, fun colours of summer, Ina. Your yellow background really shows off your lovely flower and leaves. xx

The Dream Pages said...

Yellow isnt my colour but this card looks so cheery..
Thank you for joining HLS dies challenge
Swapna

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful CAS card...perfect way to use all the TTTC elements! Thank you for playing along!