Pages

Saturday 20 August 2022

Big Hugs!

 Lisa K is our Host for Colour Week at Just Us Girls
and picked an awesome combination for us to work with.
Teal - Yellow - Tan



You all know me and my love of Lindy's Magical's!
These gorgeous colours 'screamed' Magical's and
I think I got a bit heavy handed with the
Tibetan Poppy Teal when I wet my w/c paper
and dropped it on with a brush.
ooooooooooh! I love the result though.
So bold, bright and shimmery.
I also added Yellow Rose of Texas
and included it on my background die
behind the SU Four Feathers.
I used retired SU Tip Top Taupe
(papers and ink)
Stencilling is from AALL&Create
and Whichcraft Do You Do.
Sentiment is ARTplorations.
Added a tiny bit of yellow ribbon to finish.
Head over and check out how our 
August Guest - Cathy and the Team 
used the colours.
I am sure you will want to join in
and add your to our Gallery. Hope so!
Thanks for visiting



11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another fabulous background with those feathers! Great card

ElizStewart said...

Ina... your background continue to astound me...love it.

Carol said...

Beautiful card with our colors this week!!!! Lots of texture...my fave!!!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful card Ina! I love how you've continued playing with your Lindy's Magicals as they make for amazing backgrounds! The feathers are perfect for bringing in that tan color! Nicely done friend!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the Lindy's Magicals on the background and the die cut piece (you were the enabler that made me have to have some of these). Awesome composition with those feathers.

Nancy said...

It is always a pleasure to see your take on our challenges but specifically our color challenges. Beautiful and creative card, Ina!

cm said...

Once again, you've worked magic with Lindy's Magicals! Beautiful background for your die cuts!
hugs~carol

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of fabulous to drink in, Ina! Those feathers are fantastic!

Cathy said...

Bet the shimmer is amazing in real life Ina, love the background, perfect for the feathers, Cathy x

Bobby said...

Such a great card design, Ina. I always love your mixed media creations.

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh, this is such a cool card! I love that background (and the one the card is posing on!).