Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Winter Activities!

Time for our New Challenge over at
and our Theme is Winter Activities



I die cut my Cottage Cuts Scottie Dog on a Sled
twice - once for my black Scottie and red
for the sleigh.
Background is a mix of oxide inks and
Lindy's Milky Way White.
Die cut a circle for my scottie to ski on
heat embossing Stampendous Chunky White Enamel and
. Elizabeth Crafts Cool Diamonds for the snow.
Added some long neglected snowflake stickers
and the Merry Christmas sentiment.
Attached to white card base.
Head over and see what the rest of the
Talented Designers chose for their Winter Activities
and come join in with yours in our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting




2 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cute, your little sledding dog! Thanks for having me as GDT!

laurie said...

Love your winter scene!