Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2022

HLS Stencil Challenge

It's Stencil Challenge Time over at



I love using more than one stencil at a time
and here I used one from Studio Light and
one from Little Birdie with Tim's Oxide Inks.
Added script stamping from AALL&Create  and splatters.
Butterfly is from Sizzix die cut twice,
placing the itty bitty insides into the black outlined die
and touched up with Nuvo Shimmer Pen.
Leaving a sentiment off at the moment,
adhering onto coloured card base.
Head over and see what the rest of the
Stencil Team created and come add yours
to the Gallery.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.




2 comments:

A.Rose said...

What a wonderful arsty creation! The colors remind me of Autumn!

stampinwithanita said...

Absolutely beautiful Ina! I love the mix of multiple stencils and die cuts. I am so happy to be on the HLS Stencil Design Team with you and look forward to seeing more of your amazing creations!