Pages

Saturday 1 October 2022

For You.

Can you believe we are in to October already!
Well it's true and our new round of challenges at
Just Us Girls is upon us.
That means we have a New Guest Designer
A Big Welcome to Lynne from Rubydoobydoocrafts

 I am Hosting our Word Week with
SCRAPS! 



We all have an abundance of those leftover bits of paper - Right!
How hard is it to create a card using them?
Well for me this challenge was just that.
Even with boxes/drawers of bits, somehow I found it
hard to get what I was happy with. 
In the end after leaving it for a few days,
 contemplating whether to just thow it out and start again.
 I finally finished with something I am happy with.
I knew I wanted to use some leftovers (scraps) from
the retired SU Pumpkin Pie DP
then went looking for a colour to go with them.
Found one and started die cutting
The top strip is from Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders,
Butterfly is CUTplorations Flutter Zen #2
Sentiment - Impression Obsession
Leaf Swirl - Fancy That - inked with Lindy's Magical's.
Kaisercraft pearl.
That's my take on our Word Challenge.
Thanks for visiting.
Hope to see you in our Gallery.



9 comments:

Carol said...

Such a pretty color combo and design!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great challenge -- I love diminishing my scraps :) -- Your card is awesome - all the patterns look like faux texture

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh that is so pretty Ina, what a fab way to use your scraps!
Thanks for the welcome X

Lisa Elton said...

Great mix of patterns, Ina! I like the layered banners and your fancy butterfly. Pretty card!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love the amazing colours. ♥

cm said...

What a wonderful way to dress up the 'leftovers', Ina! Beautiful papers/patterns and oh, that butterfly! Lovely! Fabulous challenge theme; thank you!
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

That color combination works, Ina, and your card is very pretty.

Lisa Kind said...

This was a great challenge, and I love your card! The DP is so pretty. The colors are beautiful. Lovely card!

Cécile RIBON said...

I just love rummaging through my leftovers to create a card, thanks for this great challenge theme, Ina. You may have had hard time to create your card, but the result is worth it, it turned out beautifully.