Pages

Saturday 22 October 2022

Good Friends!

 It's Saturday and Challenge Day at
Our Creative Cecile is Hosting and chose a
simply divine photo for our Inspiration.



I love to see what people take from a photo - 
we all see different things that catch the eye.
I went with the colour, tall stems but hearts and 
 similar wording in the sentiment.
One has a die cut and bow,
 the other stencilled with a punched heart.
I wasn't sure which one I liked and found
them hard to photograph.
The sentiment is small and I now see
I should have used different paper. 
This is  one of those challenges the outcome
I am not completely happy with.
Head over and be impressed with
what caught the eye of our Guest Lynne
 and Talented Team Mates.
Till next time -




9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Ina... so love your inspired backgrounds!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the long stems topped with the tiny hearts! Two wonderfully clean designs, Ina!

Carol said...

I love all the texture on your card Ina. I, too, have a hard time photographing certain cards...but yours looks just fine to me! And your sentiment...so nice!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

A couple of awesome inspired cards! Love the added texture too

Bobby said...

Both of these are so cute with the heart flowers and the circle backgrounds, Ina.

cm said...

Both your cards are lovely and really capture the elements that caught your eye from the photo. A duo of delight!
hugs~carol

Nancy said...

This is a great two-fer, Ina! I can totally see your inspiration.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Two awesome cards inspired by the photo! I love the little heart stems and the die cut on the first one and the stenciled area on the second one. Love them both!

Cécile RIBON said...

Those two cards are just gorgeous, Ina! So simple but yet so elegant. I love how the photo inspired you.