Pages

Friday 4 November 2022

Challenge Time at Creative Artiste Mixed Media

It's Challenge Time at Creative Artiste Mixed Media


I got a voucher from my bff for my birthday and
some of the products I used here are from that. 
I am so lucky that there is a store here in Oz
that sell AALL&Create products as I
soooooooooo love their products.
This is my take on a YouTube presentation from
the Talented Tracy Evans HERE
and I looooooooove her work.
Started by brayering the background and flower colours.
Then added some stamping - Splattered Numbers #350
Stamped and fussy cut flowers and inked pot
Elegant Numbers #752 and Containers #401
Added some texture using sand paste over
stencil #6 and washi tape #1 and #9.
Attached black stamped flower and 
popped the fussy cut flower heads and bowl
Of course I had to add white splatters,
some AA Fire Wall Wax and a few Liquid Pearls
to the centre of the flower,
completing with sentiment #40
corner rounding and attached to black base.
This was such fun and looking to more
makes from inspiration from Tracy and
her fabulous stamps.
My team mates have again made amazing 
Mixed Media Makes for this months challenge.
Head over and see for yourself.
They never disappoint do they?
Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoyed my project.

UPDATE! Popping this over to
Till next month - Cherrio from 












7 comments:

Annie said...

Ina! I so LOVE this piece. The flower is gorgeous. The subtle color background is awesome to showcase the gorgeous flower. And the elements you used to create the collage background look fantastic, all blending together so well. And that sentiment is perfect! I hope you don’t mind that I’ve pinned your fabulous creation.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a beautiful project! I love how you created this, the background looks so gorgeous with that pretty red 3D flower, building up the layers and adding the splatters makes it look so awesome 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy November! Hugs Jo x

Andree said...

This is fabulous Ina! You've used so many wonderful techniques to create your project with the gorgeous soft background, so rich in detail, and the beautiful flower focal point xx

Judy McKay said...

Stunning Ina as always. Love your colour scheme, textures and background. Lots of work went into your lovely page. Have a create week. Hugs Judy

Lys said...

Bright and gorgeous creation, Ina. The flower is amazing and the process very interesting.

marlies said...

Great what you have made! So glad you joined Mixed Media Lovers.
Marlies, DT

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

super nice`card
Thank you for participating
until next time
greetings jolanda bongers
dt mixed media lovers