Pages

Thursday 1 December 2022

I'm Guest Designer at Color Hues

 I am excited and honoured to be
the Guest Designer
for Challenge #54


Here is what I made
I started with my background inking the
Altenew Peony Bouquet flower several times
with Memento Paris Dusk onto cream card stock.
I then inked and layered up the peony flower and 
Altenew Beautiful Day leaves in the same ink.
The last layer of the flower is heat embossed with
sparkly candy blue embossing powder as is the small leaves.
Here is a close up you can see a little of the sparkle
Added some navy blue thread to the back
while putting my floral spray together.
Sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers and
cut from MFT circle die.
Framed in blue and attached to cream card base.
Isn't it just such a lovely combo?
You will want to head over to Color Hues Home
to see what  the Talented Design Team 
created for your inspiration 
and we all look forward to seeing yours in the Gallery.
You have till the 28th December.
See you there.

Thank you so much Color Hues for the pleasure of being
your Guest Designer for December.











6 comments:

Loll said...

Congrats on being GD at Color Hues, Ina! Amazing card using the colours ... that large flower is gorgeous! xx

lostinpaper said...

Such an elegant design Ina!

Julie B said...

A great take on the Color Hues colours Ina, your design reminds me of some DP I have somewhere. So pleased to have you guesting with us this month. :)

Nancy said...

After you sent me the pic of your card, I immediately got my Altenew stamp set out with hopes of using it soon. Gorgeous card, Ina, and I am so happy to have you with us at Color Hues.

Cindy Beach said...

We're thrilled to have you as GD, Ina! Your peony in shades of blue is beautiful!

Karen said...

This is so beautiful, Ina! I love the outline flowers behind your gorgeous layered peony, and the navy leaves are such a wonderful accent! It's lovely to have you as the Guest Designer this round! Happy Holidays!