Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2022

Merry Christmas!

 The December Stencil Challenge over at 



You may wonder where the stencil is on my card.
The background is Tim's Speckles and I sprayed
Lindy's Black Orchid Silver through the stencil
on w/c paper and let it dry.

A close up!


I did the same with iridescent medium
and added extras with splatters.
The trees are coloured with the same background colours.
Sentiment is Hero Arts.
Finished with a few punched stars.

That's it for the year.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas
and a Safe Happy New Year.



4 comments:

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... this is so gorgeous Ina! I LOVE the black orchid silver from lindy's ... must be some new colour - will have to check that out. :) Beautiful design with so much sparkle and texture. Amazing! xx

Anke said...

WOW Ina I love your sparkle christmas card with the trees and the beautiful background.

Hugs
Anke

aussie aNNie said...

A beautifully designed card , lovely colours too. What a cute stamp ♥

stampinwithanita said...

Such a lovely mixed media card, Ina! I'll have to check out that new color...very intriguing!