Pages

Monday 23 January 2023

Be Strong!

Welcome to todays post.
Had some time to participate in 
a few challenges with just one card.
This doesn't happen too often for me.

My card is for
Krafty Chicks -  Their Week 3 Challenge 
 is (Clean and Simple) CAS #747 

for

My choice was Top Row
White cardstock - flowers - pearls
Retired SU Stippled Blossoms (nice to get an oldie out)
and Kaisercraft Lavender Pearls

and Time Out are looking for
words that inspire!
I chose Be Strong 
using a few of the sponsors products - 
AALL&Create #37 Cracked Walls stencil 
and #754 Power of the Word Stamp Set

Inks - Memento Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum
Elizabeth Crafts Cool Diamonds Glitter.
Thanks for taking time to drop in.






10 comments:

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Ina! LOVE your beautiful stenciled background with that gorgeous bloom. Lovely, my friend! xx

Rosanne Mulhern said...

The image, the color, the texture and the layout just make this a simply beautiful card, Ina! Thanks for including the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Really beautiful Ina! So feminine but bold at the same time.

ElizStewart said...

Ina... gorgeous card! You are inspiring me because I make so many cards for Friends After Diagnosis. The subtle look is so inviting. let me thank you for joining and sharing at TIME OUT and Tic Tac Toe this week!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a wonderful card! I like the background, almost like linen or canvas paper. Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for CAS week.
Diane - DT

Silke Ledlow said...

Soooooo striking! I love this simplicity yet so perfectly balanced! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us :)

Karren said...

This is gorgeous! This beautiful flower really pops against the white background. Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

Jeanie Stark said...

I love your clean and simple card as well as the coloring! Very pretty!!!

ElizStewart said...

Congratulations on your win at Tic Tac Toe!

Nancy said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!