Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2023

Butterfly Flutter!

Time for our New Challenge at
 The Sisterhood of Crafters with one that is so popular
BUTTERFLIES!
and don't we all have an abundance of these beautiful creatures.


I decided not to stamp any of them but to pull out
some (just some) of my already die cuts - 
mostly from SU and a few Spellbinder ones.
Neutral colours were chosen for the card base
and background so I could pick
all sorts of pretty colours.
My big Happy die is from Heidi Swapp
die cut twice and birthday from Pink & Maine.
Head over and see how my Sistahs 
chose to show off our Butterfly Theme.
I am sure you will want to join in
and add to our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting








2 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful cluster of butterflies Ina! Awesome card design!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Ina. Great way to use your butterfly die-cut that have been waiting patiently! :) xx