Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2023

One of a Kind!

Our New Challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters
is a favourite of all crafters - FLOWERS!


The Thistle is my favourite flower and I do love
a nice thistle stamp like the one I have used above.
It's from AALL&Create - One of a Kind.
I wanted to keep it CAS and not colour the flower
but make a background to highlight it
using Lindy's Magical's and some stamping.
Finished with some posca splatters and doodling.
My team mates have created beautiful floral cards
for your inspiration so head over and check them out
and add yours to our gallery.
Thanks for visiting.



 

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Ina! Of course, my favorite color is purple so your card really called to me! Love it!

Loll said...

Your thistles are so pretty. Love the colours with the magicals background. Great layered stamping, Ina. xx