Pages

Saturday 10 June 2023

Just one Word!

 It's our WORD Week at Just Us Girls and I am Host!
I chose something simple - HELLO!



I got out a favourite AALL&Create stamp set - Elegant Stems
 inking and heat embossing my flower.
Cut twice using the middle part to pop for dimension.
This was coloured with Lindy's Magical's.
Added several layers - one embossed with 
an old SU folder.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations.
Finished with black pearls.
Head over and see what our Guest TK
and my talented Team Mates created
with the word 'Hello'
Such a fabulous variety of lovely creations.
Hope to see yours in the Gallery.
You could be our Chic of the Week and be our
Guest in August.
Thanks for visiting



12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Ina, wait 'til you see my theme for this month's Playing Cards with Friends post tomorrow! Great minds?
Love your Word of the Week and yes, it is our go to sentiment for all those 'just because' cards we make each day!
Gorgeous card, too - loving all the layers and of course the pink/orange-y gorgeousness of your bloom!
Hoping to play along!
=] Michele

ElizStewart said...

Ina...just beautiful!

Carol said...

I love all the texture in your white background and then the pop of color in the flower. I know that in person it has even more texture with the popped up flower center! A really nice card Ina!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the pop of color against the white!

Loll said...

Your flower is gorgeous ... I love the colours, Ina! It just pops off all that glorious white! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely layers, Ina! I like what the simple embossed panel adds. Thanks for a fun challenge this week!

TK said...

What a wonderful way to add layers, so CAS, and then ka-POW with the color! Love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is stunning! I love the subtle embossed flowers on the background and that gorgeous big bloom which looks amazing done in the Magicals!

Bobby said...

I always love the mix of colors when you use the Magicals, Ina. Your bloom is gorgeous with the black outline. Lots of layers and embossing give your card wonderful dimension.

Nancy said...

Pretty white layers that really make your flower pop! Pretty card, Ina!

cm said...

Your Lindy's Magical's flower is definitely magical! So pretty! A wonderful hello card sure to please the lucky person receiving it.
hugs~carol

Lisa Kind said...

This is a lovely card. I love that bold flower against the white embossed layers. Great word choice too!