Pages

Saturday 17 June 2023

Just Us Girls Photo/Mood Board Week

Welcome to today's post for Just Us Girls.
Vicki is hosting our Photo/Mood Board Challenge
and has picked a Super Summery Photo.


There comes a time when a challenge stumps you
and this one was it. (I don't know why)
I knew I wanted to use the beach huts from Inkadankado
and quite a few ideas went - you know where!
Time was running out but finally I had something
that I was okay with and left it at that.
Lots of different colours for the stencilled background.
Inked up the tree, added some coloured coconuts.
Die cut and coloured the starfish.
Background for the huts is Tim's Ox inks
and die cut from MFT.
Found a few birds flying by.
Sentiment is from the same stamp set.
Head over and see how much fun our Guest TK
and the Team had going in all different
and creative ways. Aren't they great!
Till next time - 



9 comments:

TK said...

Cute! You have lots of sweet elements in your beach design. This sweet beach scene definitely takes me to relaxing days of unwinding and listening to the sounds around me.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally love the background to your fun beach houses. This is a great card!

Carol said...

I love that as I look at this card I find more and more beachy elements in it. From the hut to the waves, the trees, seashell and birds to the overall color you used. I love how this turned out!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... as always I love your background!

Nancy said...

You have every beach element on this card, Ina. Awesome job! I really love the sand dollar, too.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your beachy scene is beautiful with so much texture! Your backgrounds are always so beautiful!

Bobby said...

The line drawn palm tree goes well with your drawn cabanas, Ina. I love all the movement with the stencil and what a great beach you created.

Lisa Elton said...

Having just returned from the beach, your lovely scene has me wanting to go back! Wonderful card, Ina!

Lisa Kind said...

I think this is so cool! I love how you showcased the huts by putting them on that oval.