Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2023

A Silhouette Sunset

Time is just flying by and we have a New Challenge at
MAKE A SCENE!


It has been a little while since I got out my 
Lindy's Magical's and thought the vibrance
of the colours would suit this challenge.
I added the colours by swiping with a paint brush
and a bit of dabbling with a sponge.
My tree is an OLDIE from Repeat Impressions
inked with Versafine Clair Pinecone
and heat embossed clear.
It has a lovely soft purple tinge to it .
Sentiment is also an old stamp from SU
 inked and embossed.
Die cut and framed in brown.
Attached to cream card base.
Pop over and see what my Sistah's created
and hope to see yours in our Gallery.



2 comments:

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL creation Ina! The colors are awesome! Another stunning DT project!

aussie aNNie said...

Love how beautiful and serene this one is! Enjoy the week!