Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2023

Welcome CHRISTMAS!

What's the Theme for this month at
It's another easy one (for some)
Clean and Simple!

You will notice that my trees are the same shape as last month - 
that's because I made both cards at the same time using
the same die set. Can't get it easier than that.
Die cut my two trees and attached to kraft card stock.
Added a wee star and a white embossed snowflake.
Sentiment is a very old SU one I forgot I had
till just recently.
Attached to kraft card base and my CAS card is done!
Head over to see what the Team created and
come join in. You are never toooo early
to get some CAS Christmas card rolling out.
Thanks for the visit.




3 comments:

Fiona said...

Great CAS card Ina for our theme - thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations - Fiona x

laurie said...

Love the craft paper and the striped trees...great design!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super make, Ina! Love the "wee" star addition!