Pages

Saturday 2 September 2023

Be Strong!

It's Saturday and post day for Just Us Girls
We have the start of a New Month with
Lisa E as Host for our Colour Challange choosing
such beautiful soft delicate ones - Aqua and Apricot.
It also means we have our New Guest Designer for September.
A Big Welcome to the Talented Stephanie Lanzalotto




I couldn't find inks light enough so got out my 
trusty Lindy's Magical's and did a bit of smooching.
I then inked the AALL&Create Elegant Stems 
with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and heat embossed clear.
Sentiment is from AALL&Create Power of the Word
and popped.
I did a 'Cecile' to the side as I didn't want to
add a frame to distract from the floral stamping
but just needed a little colour to finish it off.
Adhered to coloured card base.
Our Guest Stephanie and the Talented Team
have created beautiful inspiration for you to
join in with yours to our Gallery.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for visiting



11 comments:

cm said...

You create magic with your Lindy's Magicals, Ina. Your artsy background brings soft, pretty colour into your florals. Gorgeous artsy card.
hugs~carol

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous image, Ina. I love the way you added the color. Beautifully done. I am so excited to be with your Team as GD. Thanks so much for having me!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I do love stamping over the use of the colors. This turned out awesome

Nancy said...

What a fun background, Ina. Your artsy vibe is still going strong.

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Ina. Smooshing these colours makes the blooms so special. Great work! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Those Lindy's Magical's did the trick, Ina, this is lovely! I need to remember your nod to 'Cecile' element too, it's just the perfect extra touch!

Carol said...

If only you could give lessons on your artsy touches Ina! Very pretty card using our colors and I know that in person all the techniques you put into it were worth it!

aussie aNNie said...

Hi lovely you never cease to amaze me with your arty talents , love this xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is fabulous, Ina! Love the colors, and the design - simply beautiful!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful background using the Magicals for a loose watercolor look. The florals look beautiful stamped on top.

Bobby said...

Your Magicals brought the perfect colors to that lovely stamped image, Ina.