Pages

Saturday 23 September 2023

It's CAS Week at Just Us Girls

Welcome to my Saturday post for Just Us Girls 
Sue is Host for our CAS Challenge choosing
SPORT.


I don't have anything I thought suitable in my stash so
I cheated here and downloaded a 
cute precoloured image (Sorry)
Inked some colour for the young golfer to stand on.
Die cut with a MFT oval and
again with the bigger one with some DP.
Embossed an old CB folder, attached to
white card base and added sentiment
from Tim's Small Talk. 
The Team and Guest Stephanie
have gone all out with this theme
so pop over and check them out.
We bid farewll to our Talented Guest Stephanie.
A big Thank You Stephanie for sharing your talents with us this month. 

Thanks for visiting


8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

She is perfect for this challenge 😊

Carol said...

Adorable golfer Ina! Great coloring!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your little golf girl is adorable, Ina. I was in the same boat with supplies for this one. I love what you came up withj. Thanks for your kind words and for welcoming me at JUGs. I loved my Guest Designer gig! Thanks for having me!

Lisa Elton said...

Pre-colored or not, you made it your own and it's adorable!

Nancy said...

Sometimes we have to do what we can. It's a darling image!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That little golfer is adorable and so perfect for our challenge this week. I love that you were able to find this cute image and your design is great with that green patterned oval framing that little cutie.

Bobby said...

Whatever works, Ina. I love the way you designed the card around her.

cm said...

This is NOT cheating by any stretch, Ina! It's doing whatever works for our challenges - and this image works perfectly! Super cute in every way! Love it!
hugs~carol