Pages

Saturday 21 October 2023

Everything has 'Beauty'

It's our Photo/Mood Board Week at Just Us Girls
and as Host I am continuing on with all the beautiful leaves
that are changing colour everywhere.



You've guessed what I used on my background
haven't you? YES lots and lots and lots of
Magical Colours together with
Ken Oliver Copper Metal, Nuvo Drops and
dribbled liquid pearls here and there.
The leaf is another one from my driveway
that I played around with colour wise.
Added a bunch of sissel to the back of the leaf
hiding some of those scrumptious colours.
It looks white but is cream, the same as
my cream card base.
Again I have used one of Tim's small talk sentiments
to complete.
Oh and I didn't get inky fingers like I did 
on another project earlier and it was
a whole lot of fun messing around with 
the background and leaf.
Of course our talented Guest Bonnie
and my fabulous team mates created
amazing makes for our mood board challenge so -
head over and check them out and
get yours added to our Gallery.
Hope to see you there.


10 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That leaf is so pretty against that gorgeous background! You are definitely the queen of using Magicals!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... not sure if you got your internet back up but your card is SPECTACULAR! Love that the leaf is from you driveway...and the sissel (not familiar with this product) looks amazing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely inspired card. That background is awesome

Carol said...

Ina, I have seen spotted leaves like this before in real life. Very realistic take on the moodboard!

Loll said...

WOW! Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous leaf, Ina! The sisel adds so much texture and lefts that leaf stand out. Beautiful! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Look at all of that scrumptious color! Fantastic artsy card, Ina!

Nancy said...

Your background is amazing, Ina! It is always fun to see what you are going to do week after week.

I Card Everyone said...

Hello, Ina! Are you telling me that is an ACTUAL leaf from your driveway? Amazing... colors, splashy background, and the string!
Fall fabulousness!
=]

Bonnie said...

What an awesome background an a beautiful leaf in a nest of sisal! A wonderful mixed media card, Ina!

Bobby said...

So glad you had fun and saved the inks from your fingers when you made that fabulous Magical background, Ina. And a real leaf? Great way to add nature to your card.