Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Thankful Always.

 Our New Challenge over at 
and we are looking for PUMPKINS!


I got out my favourite 
STAMPlorations Pumpkin Stamp/Die set
Oh So Grateful. 
Stencil is ARTplorations Barley
Sentiment STAMPlorations - Grateful Flutters
Coloured withTim's Oxide Inks and Lindy's Magical's.
I lay the popped pumpkin onto a bed of sisal.
Adhered to brown card base.
My Sistah's have had fun creating with our
'Pumpkin' Theme and I am sure you will too.
Hope you add yours to our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting



3 comments:

Darlene said...

Love this pretty pumpkin sitting in the field of wheat! Beautiful job of stenciling!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Another beauty! Love the background stenciling!

aussie aNNie said...

Ina this is spectacular background for your pumpkin, love your arty work x