Pages

Thursday 5 October 2023

Thinking of You...


My favourite colour challenge - Color Hues latest Challenge is live
and what gorgeous colours for us to play with.
Check out all the inspiration for Challenge #73
from the Talented Guests and Designers.
You will want to play like me for sure.


These colours go together beautifully don't they?
It has been a while since I participated here and 
made time to play - housework can wait.
After seeing Nancy use her gingko dies recently
I thought my completely different ones would
go nicely with these colours.
I inked my SU gingko flowers in Tangarine Tango,
 softer in Calypso Coral. Background
is heat embossed in WOW clear gloss.
Lightly sponged the background
and added die cuts for dimention.
Some have a touch of shimmer.
Finished with die cutting the sentiment
 shorter from the set.
Thanks for visiting


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Ina, this is lovely as can be! I love your mix of stamps and dies and the Gingko background is so gorgeous. Thrilled to see this in our gallery at Color Hues and that I inspired you to make this card. Thank you!

Loll said...

Gorgeous card using the challenge colours, Ina! I LOVE the mix of stamps and dies with lighter and darker shades of the same colour ... adds so much depth to your image. The sparkle is so pretty! xx

Cindy Beach said...

This is fabulous, Ina! WHat wonderful use of the colors, I love your bold ginkos and the gorgeous background. So glad you chose to play along at Color Hues!

Hannelie said...

Wow Ina! You really made our challenge colors shine! A beautiful design.
Thanks for playing at Color Hues ♥

ElizStewart said...

Ina... lovely design! Hope your computer issues are over...