Pages

Thursday 15 August 2024

I Picked These!

Time for more fun this week at Just Us Girls  for our
 Mood Board Challenge chosen by our Host the Lovely Lisa.


Here's a close up!
and so much to pick from eh!
I couldn't go past the lovely daisies.
The background is a mix of Lindy's Magical's then
 heat embossed a few circle dies,
more magical's in the centre of the daisies -
the larger one popped.
Simple sentiment and framed with a piece of
leftovers from another card and attached to card base.
The bees are certainly humming over on our blog
with our Guest and the Team so head over and 
see for yourself then it's your turn to buzz on over
with your inspiration from the gorgeous Mood Board.
See you there.



11 comments:

cm said...

A beautiful take on the mood board; your collage style background and daisies are eye-catching!
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

Those Magicalsl are lovely behind your daisies, Ina, and the circles add movement and more color.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty daisies, Ina and the fabulous background you've given them!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... daisies with a pop of aqua...love it!

Bonnie said...

Love that artsy background that shows off these delightful daisies, Ina!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done! Love the background to the fun flowers

dj said...

Beautiful!! I am loving those daisy dies...where are they from?? I need to add them to my wish list!!

Loll said...

Love your daisies, especially on the gorgeous magicals background. I haven't played with powdered inks in a LONG time, you've inspired me to pull them out. Gorgeous card, my friend! xx

Carol said...

Very pretty background for your dainty white flowers! What a nice take on the moodboard!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a great card, Ina. I love the wonderful background you created for those daisies and the way you framed out your main panel. Mixed media suits you so well!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the Magicals on the background and the flower centers, too! Great composition.