It's again time for our Monthly Anything Goes
MIXED MEDIUM CHALLENGE at
Once again I seem to have used
much the same colours as last month.
Maybe because the tag die is a bit grungy also and
saw This Tag on Pinterest and since I had recently
purchased that set I cased her fabulous MM tag.
oh! and a few more sizzix butterflies wanting to be useful.
I started with -
adding on
die cut squares and lots of inking
and crackle paste that didn't adhere well.
to blend with the butterflies
coloured with Lindy's Magical's and Brusho's.
I don't know why the screamin' banshee black
has gone a very deep blue so added a touch of black brusho's.
Added some cheesecloth,
side bits, black and white splatters.
Decided it needed something in the middle
and a few embellishments beside the added butterflies
with added black pearls.
a couple of close ups!
Head over to Our Blog and check out
what is in store for you from
our Guest Jenn Borjeson and
our Talented Little Team
and go have some Mixed Media Fun
(using several mm elements)
then add to our Gallery.
Love to see you there.




.jpg)





1 comment:
They are beautiful colours Ina and work so well together. Lovely layering on your tag, the Butterflies are the icing on the cake.
Happy creative August Tracey x
Post a Comment