Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

WIW Colour Challenge at The House that Stamps Built

There are some fabulous new challenges this year over at
The House that Stamps Built - one of my favourite sites
and this week it is the
so I got my fingers busy and came up with this card.
 
 
I just love some of their beautiful flower stamps
and love to just ink or heat emboss them instead of colouring.
For this one - RI Tulip Bouquet I did that using Candy Blue
Embossing Powder onto my white card stock.
My base is white and matted with blue.
I also added a strip of floral silver vellum to the side.
Finished off with some silver mesh topped with a popped
sentiment from SU a few gems and sequins with a
touch of paper piercing in the corner.
Simple but striking I thought.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 


3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful, Ina. Love the blue colors, and that paper piercing is the perfect final touch. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh, Ina, this is all things that are right with the world. It's so lovely and charming.

Cheri said...

SS, this is gorgeous! I love, love, love the look you captured here....as I said, it looks like precious Delft china. So happy you got to play with us at The House That Stamps Built.