Pages

Monday 9 May 2016

It's the Colour Challenge at the House!

It's time to play with the current challenge over at
and it is their Colour Challenge.
Believe it or not but I had a hard time with this one -
Mo and Jo seem to be off somewhere.
I must say this card was so close to
going in the bin but sometimes what we
don't think good enough others do so....
may16cc
Details Here
There isn't too much green here
because of the image I used.
It is RI 4314K Flowering Vine
which was stamped several times.
This card is a bit cas with a bit of stamping
colouring and embossing.
Finishing with a simple sentiment.
and some green pearls.
***
I decided to make another card
in these colours even though my
mojo is still lost and will
post when finished before the challenge closes.
 
 


5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Well I'm so glad you didn't throw this in the "bin". (We call it a waste basket - lol.) I think this is just the sweetest little card, and I love how you did the circle and offset it. Plus the way you did the pink mat is genius....very nice card!! It's a keeper!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful! I love those petite flowers on the card and placing them inside the circular frame is lovely!

Cheri said...

I'm giving credit to Mo and Jo for saving this one....I love it! It's a pure CAS, easy to create card! That's a win/win in my book!!! Gorgeous, SS. Thanks for playing in the color challenge at The House!

Heather said...

Ina, I'm so glad you didn't throw this in the bin! I think it's so pretty. The soft pink and white are fabulous and the peek-a-boo window is fun. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Kathy Krug said...

Love this peek a boo design.