Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Scrappy Time at The House.

 
It's Designer's Choice at The House that Stamps Built
and Joy certainly picked one that we can all relate to -
Details are Here
 
 
Of course we ALL have a box full of scraps kept
for just this type of challenge.
Do you find it challenging to put a card
together with scraps? I didn't for this one
as it is really cas. I am playing around with
another one that is a little time consuming.
(More on that to come)
Here I used just by chance a variety
of purple/lilac coloured card stock I had
left on my desk to make but somehow
I got side tracked and forgot what it was for.
My favourite colours so made it Christmas!
My supplies included
Lilac Card Stock
Pearlescent Textured Card Stock
Mulberry Paper in 2 shades
Glitter Paper
My Noel which is from Repeat Impressions 2107
is cut from a Spellbinder die sitting on my desk
and popped
Framelits Banners - Stampin' Up
Corner Rounder.
***
And there you have it.
Thanks for dropping by.
I will be back again soon.
Till then Cherrio from
 
A touch of bling with the rhinestones.


3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, it's purple. Did I mention that I love purple?? This is just so pretty, Ina. LOVE your banners, especially the glittery one, and that sweet little poinsettia in the middle of the "O". Very unique and pretty Christmas card!!

Cheri said...

Fabulous card, SS. I loved CAS and you took it to elegant with this one! So glad you were able to join Joy's challenge at The House this week.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! I think purple is fabulous for Christmas and with that bit of glitter paper, it's even more fabulous. And good to know that the "Noel" sentiment fits inside that die as I have the same one. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built (sorry I'm so late in commenting).