Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

It's your 'Mid Month Reminder' for STAMPlorations

Time flies when you are having fun and sadly
my time as a Guest Designer for the 
is coming to an end.
So here is your reminder that you still have a little time
to get your CAS card in for this months challenge.
(Don't forget there are prizes to be won)




I wanted to feature the new stamp set
STAMPlorations/CUTplorations Pocket Blooms
Starting with my white card base I then
cut my backing with a sizzix die
inking it up using ARTploration Plaid Maker
with Memento Spun Sugar.
I added Memento Victorian Velvet onto my craft sheet
spritzing and smooched it onto white card then
 heat embossed the daisies in white onto that.
My denim pocket was inked and cut from blue paper
adding the XOXO using Memento London Fog.
I then attached some blue ribbon, popping my flowers
and denim pocket.
Added the sentiment also from the same stamp set
and a few hearts to finish.

preview-PocketBlooms-Sherypreview-stencil119-PlaidMaker


While I had the Pocket Blooms stamp set out
I thought I would try and make this card
a little different.
The background is stenciled with ARTplorations Zen Hearts
with Tim Holtz Distress inks
and after colouring in my daisies I popped it
onto the front. Now my something different
is that I cut out the denim pocket with blue paper
and then again with denim material to which I
tried distressing it by cutting the material and
adding ink to give it a worn look.
I added stitches with a white gel pen.
Sentiment is also from the above stamp set.
preview-ZenHearts-stencil

I am popping the top card Here for the


Hope you have enjoyed checking out my
CAS cards for STAMPlorations over the
last 3 months. I so appreciated all your kind comments.
I would  like to sincerely thank Shery Russ for giving me
the opportunity to be part of this wonderful group.
Also to all the STAMPlorations gals - a big Thank You
for your warm welcome and friendship.
I will however be back for a little surprise 'Something'
coming up in the near future.
So keep checking but for now it's Cherrio from

5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

A pocket full of posies!!! I love this stamp set and I'm going to try and own it. Love what you have done with it here! Wonderful backgrounds, as usual. Well done...again!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the bright colors. I love the jeans pocket filled with beautiful flowers.

Becca Cruger said...

Ina, seeing your designs during your GD gig has been so inspirational! I love how sweet and pretty your work is - including this one!

Cheryl Wright said...

Gorgeous cards! Must get that set!!!

Thanks for the reminder - just added mine to the linky.

*Vicki* said...

Ina, I just LOVE your card for the challenge! The blue color compliments your images so well! I love the little hearts! Of course you made a second stunning card using the same set and I just LOVE the bright yellow and your use of the heart stencil with it! It's been so lovely joining you along this guest design adventure my friend! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*