Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

It's Challenge #5 at Season's Greetings



We are already up to Challenge #5 at Season's Greetings
and it is Team Kangaroo's turn to post.
Using the colours above as a guide
I used Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers
and Victorian Velvet for my background smooching.
I simply inked up my mat sprayed lightly with water
and blended with acetate till I got my result.
I then got out my stencil from STAMPlorations
 ARTplorations Dots All Over using Acrylic Paint
and sprinkling glitter while still wet.
This was cut with a stitched die and attached to 
my card base of white.
The Merry die cut is from Memory Box
and the Christmas is unknown.

Hope you can join us for this fun colour challenge
and check out what my Team Mates have created.
Thanks for dropping by today.


7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the pretty colors on your Christmas card design.

Verna Angerhofer said...

If there is another post I apologize. But my internet was interrupted and I was not sure it got recorded. I just wanted to say I love the colors on your beautiful Christmas card.

Judy Woodland said...

EEK! Look at all the glittery goodness. What a great idea to apply the sparkle!! Pretty, pretty colors, I love this card!!

Cheryl Wright said...

This is such a fun card, and I love those colours together!

Tricia Coffin said...

I saw your card on the Season's Greeting Challenge, so I popped over to see how you made it. I like the techniques you've used and want to give a go at it myself. Thank you for the inspiration.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Ina. I love it.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Season's Greetings DT Teamie

Sue said...

This is just beautiful Ina, the texures are fabulous! xx