Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

LIVE with passion...


Over at The House that Stamps Built the current challenge is
to add a die cut - chosen by Joyce.
Details are Here.
I went for something pretty cas as I am experimenting
with my latest buy - Brusho's
Yes I know they have been out for an AGE!
I only have a few at present but heading back to
our local Art Shop to buy more.
The colours I used on water colour paper
were Aquamarine and Violet. Gotta get the purple.
My die cut is from a new set 
and cut with black card stock then heat embossed
with clear powder for a lovely shine.
My tiny butterflies and sentimennts are from
I inked the butterflies in both black 
and white (which seem to have disappeared)
I used a MFT Die for the Live sentiment.
Finished with corner rounding and some pearls.
preview-flutterzen2layeringdiesstmp1082.jpeg
Thank You for dropping by.


3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Your brusho background is very pretty. There are so many things you can do with Brushos, I am sure you will have to get more colors. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! Fabulous background, and that large butterfly die is so elegant and beautiful! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Donna said...

Beautiful background and card, glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built. Donna DT