Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

A Holiday Reminder.

Hello There! My post today is a Reminder 
(just in case you have gotten sidetracked at such a busy time)
that you still have time
to enter the CAS Watercolour Holiday Challenge.


Check out Details are Here

I thought this time I would go Traditional in colour.
My card stock is a metallic green.
For my die cut decorations I wet water colour paper
and added Brusho's in Leaf Green Sea Green
Brilliant Red & Burnt Sienna.
picking the best part to highlight them.
I sponged Iridescent Medium for a shimmery look.
They were framed with
CUTplorations Curly LabelsTags Nesting Dies
in the same paper as my base.
Finished with a little Merry die unfortunately
I don't know where I got it from.
***
You have until the 24th of this month to play.
Pop over Here to see the Design Teams
Reminder cards.
Hope you get time to play.
Thanks for dropping in and a
Special Thanks You to Loll & Bonnie
for the pleasure of being their Guest.






18 comments:

Tammy said...

What a stunning card Ina, I love the clean design and all of the shimmer!
Hugs, Tammy

Susan said...

Beautiful ornaments - love the use of the brushos to colour them and the way you've framed them. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month at CAS Watercolour!

Loll said...

Your ornaments are so beautiful, Ina!! LOVE that die (and just got one for myself!). :) Perfect colours for Christmas ornaments and I bet they shimmer like crazy! :) Thanks again for being our Guest Designer this month at CAS Mix Up! It's been such fun having you on the team! xx

Mac Mable said...

Great use of those brusho's and such a classy layout. Love the framing which draws your eyes right in, to those amazing ornaments. Fabulous Christmas card many congratulations again x

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully watercoloured ornaments using Brushos, Ina. I love how you framed your images with your die cut tags. I have the Luggage tags..could do the same with those dies..hmmm! TFS and the inspiration my friend. So pleased to have you as our CAS Watercolour GD this month. Hugs...

Trina P. said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Ina. Fabulous colouring with Brushos. Love the tag frame. Adding that to my list. Congrats on being GD.

Pat said...

Really beautifully coloured baubles using Brushos Ina and love the shape of the label frame. A very pretty card. x

Bonnie said...

The Brushos made beautiful ornaments, Ina! I love how you've used the tag dies to make a frame! Another gorgeous card! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month!

Christine Alexander said...

Ina, beautiful work with the brushos and really pretty layout. Thanks for being Guest Designer for CAS Watercolour.

Greta said...

Love the shape of your frame--beautiful card!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just fabulous!!! You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful creations. I love the white on white frame and then the colors in those pretty baubles. Great design, I'm pinning!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous with all of those colorful ornaments on your card design.

Kathy Krug said...

Gorgeous, Ina. Love the pretty ornaments.

Linda said...

Oh I totally love those brushoed die cute pieces on the first card Ina - you've achieved a beautiful soft look.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Your brusho colored ornaments are gorgeous, Ina! I'm sure they look more shimmery in real life too. I love the layout of the ornaments. You used a tag dies to create a frame - how creative! Hideko

lostinpaper said...

You always make those brushos shine Ina!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a beauty mf...so happy you were our GD this month at the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
xx Karen

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! That's such a fantastic card !