Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Giving 'THANKS' Blog Hop & Linky Party




It doesn't matter where we live or whatever time of the year it is
We Give Thanks for waking up to a New Day.

On to the reason for my Posting!
We have a HUGE Linky Party happening over at
STAMPlorations and it is the 3rd one of it's kind.
You can find - All the Details HERE
There are 35 Designers participating with
8 Invited Guest so yes this is HUGE!
So much fun and so many ways to participate and join in to win BIG.
I won't go into the details here as this posting will be long.
Just pop over to our Blog (linked above) to find out.
I have made 3 cards with the
STAMPlorations Typografia Gratitude stamps.

I have kept my cards cas focusing on the sentiments
matting the first one and adding some scrap paper
after cutting from the
CUTplorations Crazy-Double-Running-Stitch-Rectangle-Nesting-Dies
This was also used on the card below.

For my second card I used the shaving cream technique
with Tim's Peacock Feathers Reinker
to back my framed sentiment which had a bit of grunge from
STAMPlorations Mixed-Media-Grunge
added for interest. Added a few pearls to finish.

And my last card I went for Kraft card stock
adding white texture paste to the
ARTplorations Rows-of-Hearts
I inked the sentiment with Tim's Oxide ink in Abandoned Coral
and splats in Vintage Photo. I sponged my binding to match.
This was attached to the CUTplorations Tags-1-Nesting-Dies
and the bottom with CUTplorations Curly-LabelsTags-Nesting Dies

preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-RectangleMixedMediaElements-preview.jpegpreview-web-stencil-049-rowsofhearts
preview-nestingtags1preview-curlylabelstagsnestingdies

HERE is the Link to the Shop
and below all the Designers participating.

Thanks for popping in
Sure hoping you will come hop comment and play.



31 comments:

Anita in France said...

What brilliant showcasing of these fabulous sentiments, Ina ... lovely layering and detailing on all three! Anita :)

Tink said...

Your cards are so Pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are all so beautiful!

New Creations said...

You highlighted the sentiments so beautifully, love them all!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, Ina! The sentiments are great, aren't they! Jo x

Mac Mable said...

You are spoiling us with your fabulous cards. All so unique and fabulous...thank you for the inspiration x

D Q said...

Love the cards-especially the third one :)

ciloma said...

All three cards are beautiful. I must get me that set of stitched dies.

ciloma said...

Lovely cards. Love your creativity with them.

Marsha said...

Great cards - all so different.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful cards and colouring!!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

lovely cheerful cards;)

Becca Yahrling said...

Great cards highlighting these wonderful sentiments.

Karthikha said...

Such a lovely set of creations :) Thanks for sharing with us :)

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful sentiments and cards. I love the first sentiment especially. It is so very true.

Sue D said...

Great cards using these stamps. I like the backgrounds.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great inspiration! Thank you :)

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous cards, Ina! Love the different techniques you used to showcase these fabulous stamps!

Helen Gullett said...

Ina, your cards are fabulous! Love the designs

Jean said...

Loving these sentitments!

Lucy E. said...

I love how you showcased each sentiment
in its own color. Beautiful!

Christine said...

Each one is beautiful, and you have piqued my curiosity with the mention of a shaving cream technique. That is my favorite card of the three, and I will have to search for a tutorial. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! All your cards are great !!

Craftychris said...

All these are gorgeous! I am loving these stamps! xxx

Cheetarah said...

Yes the more I see the typogrfia stamps in action the more I love them! Very pretty cards! Happy Thanksgiving! xo Cheetarah

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

gorgeous cards :)

nancy littrell said...

OMG, Ina...I LOVE all 3 of your card designs and the beautiful typografia sentiments. TFS my friend. Hugs

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the colorful sentiments. Thanks for the inspiration

D.Ann C said...

I love these sentiments! You framed them up fabulously on each of these cards!

Tee said...

Beautifully designed cards! My fave is the second one with the pretty blues! The Typografia stamps are the bomb!

Priyanka Mathur said...

Beautiful cards!