Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

'Celebrate'

Today's post is for Trend Week at Just Us Girls
and Hosting is Sue choosing Galaxy Night Sky or Backgrounds.


There are so many gorgeous galaxy creations out there
and this was such fun trying to replicate one.
I made mine such a long time ago I can't remember
the colours of Tim's Oxide's I used - sorry!
I did add a spray of iridescent medium and also
splatters to make it look like snow.
Diecut my houses - even added paper
to the inside to show all the lights were on
with more shimmer on the roof area.
Added some very old starform stickers,
the celebrate sentiment die from STAMPlorations,
matted then fixing it to my card stock
and my galaxy card is done.

Do pop over and see what our Guest Cathy
and the Team created and come join us this week.
Hope to see you there.
















16 comments:

lostinpaper said...

It certainly looks like those lights are on in these homes, what a fabulous creation Ina, totally loving your galaxy background!

Cheri said...

Fabulous work with the galaxy sky, SS. I love the warm look of the lights on in the homes, that's such a lovely touch.

Lisa Kind said...

Your background is pretty and I love the die cut houses. They look illuminated! So pretty!

Mac Mable said...

The oxides and iridescent medium looks so pretty and what a wonderful night sky x

Bobby said...

The aurora borealis look to your sky is gorgeous, Ina.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and I love the way you did your sky. I can see that the lights are all on too. That is a hard thing to achieve I think.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Ina, your night sky in this darling little scene is gorgeous! You definitely nailed this challenge!

Shona Erlenborn said...

A fabulous make Ina!Your background is amazing and the light from the windows is magical! Well done!

Linda said...

Love the colours Ina and the sweet scene you've created.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my, your galaxy night sky is beautiful, Ina! I love the smooth finish that you achieved with Oxide inks and your details are just perfect! I also adore your yellow houses and how you created the effect of 'lights on'...very cool, indeed!

cm said...

Beautiful twinkly night sky to envelop your pretty neighbourhood, Ina! I'd love to step into this scene and go for a gaze-at-the-stars walk...
Hugs~carol

Judy Woodland said...

Awesome card. You really nailed that night sky - something I find really difficult to do. Mine always comes out a muddy mess. That star is the perfect final touch!

Helen said...

Love your beautiful starry night sky Ina! Great colours! It adds so much to the lovely little scene!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty night sky with your house die

Nancy said...

Love your card Ina. I adore that little details on your house especially the snow covered rooftop! You rocked this challenge!

Cathymac said...

What a fabulous nighttime scene, Ina! Love the illuminated lights from inside the houses and your beautiful sky!