Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello my Crafty Friends
Over at CAS Watercolour the Theme for
 their first challenge for 2018 is Birthday.
Details are Here


Now for the last few weeks our temperatures here have been
in the high 30c which is close to 100f so 
I thought ice cream would be fitting.
My card is basic white. For my ice cream
I  heat embossed the ice cream in Wow Brown Sugar
on Kraft paper and die cut.
For my topping I used Folkart Paints and 
a tiny spray of Distress Stain in Antiqued Bronze on
watercolour paper and smooched.
I then die cut that and fussy cut just the topping.
This was popped on to my card.
Added sprinkles of Nuvo Drops and
finished with my sentiment 
from Pink & Maine Birthday Wishes 
which matches perfectly don't you think?
Inked with Memento Lulu Lavender.


Thanks for popping in today.
Love reading your thoughts.



10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Mmm! That ice cream cone looks yummy, Ina! We are having the opposite extreme in temperature! But ice cream is good anytime! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

nancy littrell said...

Sweet birthday ice cream cone wishes, Ina. So pleased you joined us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs

Christine Alexander said...

great birthday card, I love the sprinkles flying around. Looks like yummy berry flavour. thanks fr joining us at CAS Watercolour :)

Loll said...

This is so sweet!! (pun intended!) :) Love your delicious looking ice cream cone. And the sentiment is perfect. Try to stay cool, Ina! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

lostinpaper said...

Great CAS design Ina, those sprinkles were the perfect addition!

Helen said...

A really "sweet" card Ina. Soooo appropriate for the last few days! Yum!

Mac Mable said...

Love the sentiment stamped in the lavender and such a yummy card. Wow to those temperatures x

Cheri said...

This is such a cute card, SS and looks totally yummy! I agree those high temps are no fun, and this ice cream cone would help make you feel better. Even though our temps are the total opposit of yours, your ice cream has me hungry for one.

Judy Woodland said...

Mmmm - I am drooling right now. That ice cream cone is amazing. Love that it stands alone with just the sprinkles for an embellishment. Awesome CAS card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that cone of ice cream with the sprinkles on it. Such a neat card design. I guess our temps are in the opposite direction with below temps. It is a bit warmer today though.