Hi Blogger Friends!
Today I am posting an experimental card
that didn't turn out toooooooo bad.
I had it in mind for the current challenge at
and decided to give it a go!
My Mix is - Acetate, stenciling, stamping,
inking and die cutting.
There are so many gorgeous card in the gallery
that have used acetate with alcohol inks. Swoon!
I don't have any but saw a tutorial on YouTube
using SU Crystal Effects and Re-Inkers
so got out my Glossy Accents (same thing)
and a few re-inkers and slooshed it all around.
I left it overnight and then added some
PearlEx Antique Gold Powder
and attached to my white card base.
Then I 'borrowed' Loll's idea to use a stencil
on top. Thanks for that tip!
I used a new stencil I had just bought
using texture paste. I didn't want it to overpower
the background so didn't add any white acrylic paint.
Smooched it a bit with gold paste.
Framed and popped it with a postage stamp die
and a tiny Hello sentiment.
Pretty happy with my first attempt but
I think I need some Alcohol Inks.
Thanks for dropping in