Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

There's No Place Like 'Home'

Hello and Welcome to Today's Post.
It's time for a new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers.
It's a new month so it's our 
Anything Goes with Watercolours
with the optional twist of  'HOME'


I had a hard time photographing this so
 please excuse the quality here.
To start I watercoloured my background with
Tim's Oxide Inks adding drops of water
and touches of iridescent medium.
I then cut out part of my HLS House die
and a stitched slope where I placed my
heat embossed sentiment from STAMPlorations
then framed and popped it.
Finished with some Liquid Pearls 
in front of the house and pearls
beside the sentiment.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! 
Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS 
AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, 
YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

That's it for me today.
Don't forget to pop over and see 
what my Team Mates created
then come join in the fun this month.
Hope to see you in our Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in.







16 comments:

Cathy said...

Sweet card Ina, love your inky background, and the pearls are the perfect finishing touch, Cathy x

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous background and love the white die cut against it x Wonderful inspiration, thank you x

Inkyfingers said...

I love that vibrant background Ina and it makes the perfect backing for your gorgeous houses. Great framing too!
http://inkyfingeredcarol.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/my-favorite-things-and-clearly-besotted.html

lostinpaper said...

Your colour combos are always spot on Ina!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliance on a card.. Fabulous backing paper.x💖 [aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

Loll said...

Beautiful card Ina. Love that gorgeous sky! xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the way the white town pops off the colorful background. Perfect little sentiment too. Awesome card!

Kara Lynne said...

Your sky is so vibrant and beautiful against the white! I love the liquid pearls detail and the overall "homey" feeling of your card!

Judy Woodland said...

What an awesome card! I love that you did a silhouette with those houses, but you did them in white instead of black. Gorgeous background too. LOVE it!!!!!

Chris Dring said...

Yet another gorgeous card, Ina! Love that inky background against the white die cuts!

Cheri said...

Wow, SS!!! The die just pops out from that gorgeous bg and the frame adds such elegants to the entiere scene! Love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card and I most certainly agree with that sentiment too!

Bobby said...

Your background is wonderful, Ina, and those houses look bigger than some I have. I like the way they fill the panel.

Helen said...

A gorgeous background, Ina! Stunning colours! Makes a wonderful sky background for your die cuts.

BożenA said...

Your background is great, it contrasts beautifully with white buildings. The pearly touch beautifully finishes the card.
Hugs,
BozenA

Sue - said...

Love your card!