Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

A CAS Reminder for CUTplorations

Christmas is just about here and I have a
really quick easy card to share just in case you
haven't entered our CUTplorations December Challenge
Check out what my Team Mates from our other Challenges
have made Here.



I used the following on my card - 
(just the Merry) cut with gold paper
heat embossed in gold
Christmas-Elf sentiment also heat embossed.
Attached to red card stock and on to
gold card base.
Finished with some gems to the centre of the poinsettia.


preview-merryandbrightpreview-ChristmasElfChristmasFlowersLARGE

Thanks for popping in.
Hope you get time to join us for our last
CUTploration Challenge for the year.
I'll be back with the Girls in January
for more fun. 
PS - you are going to love our Inspiration Photo.


2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So festive and sparkly gorgeous Ina!! LOVE IT!

Robyn Oliver said...

Your red and gold card is really lovely Ina