Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Simply 'Merry Christmas'

Christmas is just around the corner and I was still in need
of more Christmas cards so...
I got out my old Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil
to use as a background for my CAS card.

It's the last Challenge of the Year at
and it's our
This is where you use pencils,markers,watercolours,brushes, inks
anything that Makes a Mark. You get the drift!
I used White Texture Paste on my stencil background
  and some Arctic White Lustre Powder (Thanks Kylie)
on white card stock shadowed by red 
on my Merry Christmas Die from
CUTplorations and attached to vellum.

Hope you get time to play with us this week
and I see you in our Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in and a 
Big Thank You for all your kind comments
you made on my posts for Addicted to Stamps and More. 
I'll be back in the New Year with 
more inspiration for your pleasure.



18 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous festive card Ina and I love that beautiful stencilled background.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs
Carol x

Carol L said...

This reminds me of those beautiful sweaters my mom used to knit! Love the stenciling and matching sentiment too! Beautiful!

Macimbalo said...

Love that sweater background! Perfect Christmas card!

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous colour combination and the stencilling looks fabulous. I love the oversize die cut sentiment and the shadow effect. Wonderful card Ina X

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Love this color combo, Ina. So warm and festive. Gorgeous sentiment too, fits perfectly this buzy background.

Judy Woodland said...

I just LOVE this. I'm so partial to Nordic patterns and you have really used it beautifully here. Great idea for the greeting too, this is simply spectacular!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. I love that Nordic knit design on your card.

Bobby said...

Your card looks like a warm. cozy sweather, Ina.

Cheri said...

Wow! This is fantastic, SS. I love that stencil and your design hit it's mark for CAS. Stunning!

Nandini said...

Very pretty card. I love the gorgeous background and the lovely sentiment.

Julie B said...

Love the stenciled background Ina and the sentiment die is a perfect match. :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a great card, love the look mf.
xx Happy Holidays!
Karen

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a warm and cozy Christmas card! Love that stencil and what you did for the background.

Helen said...

A great Christmas card, Ina! I love the big die cut sentiment against that very detailed stencil!

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card Ina! I love the stenciled background with all of the shimmer, beautiful colors too!
Hugs, Tammy

Monika Reeck said...

You did a Wonderful Job with the old Tim Holtz Holiday Knit stencil..it Looks so warm and cozy
I want to have that ist soo Beautiful in your Card Ina
Love that CUTplorations DIES too so Beautiful on Vellum
great adorable Card Ina
see you around
hugs
Monika

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stencil Ina, never seen this one, love the result.x

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

This is gorgeous Ina and I love how you stamped the sentiment on vellum so we can see as much of that beautiful knit. Wishing you Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy & creative start to the New Year! Hugs, Gwendolyn