Pages

Saturday 5 October 2019

Love a Rose

Hello and Welcome to my Saturday post for
 Host this week is Nancy choosing Designer Paper and
We have a new and special Guest this month
It's one of our Past Designers Chris Dring from
Chrispyscreations
So glad to have you with us again Chris.



I have had this beautiful designer paper for years
and it is by Marianne Designs called Dark Vintage.
I simply cut it on an angle and added a mat behind it.
Attached this to my card base stenciled with
ARTplorations Fairy Tale Forest lightly using
Tim's  Antique Linen.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations About a Rose
(perfect for my rose dp)

You will see amazing ways our Guest Chris Dring
and the Team chose to use their Designer Papers.
There are no excuses for not being able to play 
with us this week so I look forward to seeing you
in our Gallery.
Thanks for popping in.



11 comments:

Nancy said...

That paper is gorgeous! I would use it sparingly as it's so pretty! Great job with the challenge and love the tilted panel! Have a great day Ina!

lostinpaper said...

I can see why you have kept this paper for so long, it's beautiful and needed a special project like this.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love the layout of it.

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous and that paper is stunning! I love your layout - your card is just so pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty card with that lovely paper

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful using that gorgeous paper and I love the soft stenciling on the background, as well. Such a lovely design, too.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great way to highlight that gorgeous paper Ina! Love it! The sentiment too!

Bobby said...

That is gorgeous paper, Ina, and you had the perfect sentiment to go with it.

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card! So nice to have the designer paper do so much of the work. Love the design too!

Mac Mable said...

So glad you eventually used this beautiful designer paper Ina as it looks so feminine on your wonderful card x. Still busy my end x

Chris Dring said...

Yet another stunning card, Ina! Love the soft colors. That paper does all the work! So happy to be guesting with you and the ladies at JUGS!