Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

STAMPlorations Challenges are BACK!

It's October and we have new Challenges at 
Lots of things have happened over the break
with challenges having a makeover.
You will notice that all our Challenges will go live
on the same day - just different times.
As you will be aware I was part of the
CUTplorations Team.
 I have now moved to the New Stencil Challenge.
Check out all the details for the 
October Stencil Challenge Here

Here is my first project.


I started by smooching my background with
Nuvo Shimmer Powder in Blue Blitz
and Golden Sparkler.
Stenciling  A-Bloom-and-Three-Buds with
Frosty Fizz Embossing/Texture Paste by Little Birdie.
This paste puffs up when heated.
While that was happening I added some
Gold Mica Powder.
I attached some gold paper on either side
and attached to metallic card base.
Finished off by adding my
Big-Hugs-Phrase-Die Sentiment 
cut from gold paper.

Here are the products I used
preview-web-stencil-a-bloom-and-three-buds0preview-bighugs

A few details about our Prizes
$15 Gift Certificate for the Winner
$10 Gift Certificate for the Runner Up
$5 Gift Certificates for 3 randomly drawn players.
Come on over to Our Blog and check out
 the inspiration from all the Teams
and join in the fun new Challenges this month.
#Most Important
Display our Graphic in your blog post and link back to
the appropriate post to qualify for the prizes.
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for dropping in


7 comments:

Helen said...

I love that Frosty Fizz Embossing paste! Super fun! Great card!

Judy Woodland said...

Fabulous texture here. LOVE what you did with that stencil, and I love the colors too. Sweet card, my friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful card and wonderful way to use that stencil. I look forward to seeing all the wonderful stencil designs you do in the future too.

aussie aNNie said...

Big congrats on the wonderful stencil DT and wow a most stunning result. It's so much fun to play with these amazing stencils and seeing what we can do with them.xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Stencil DT - how perfect for you! Congratulations! This is fabulous! That stencil paste sure looks and sounds fun.

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card Ina!! Love the texture of your florals on your card and sounds like a fun challenge team to be on!! :)

Mac Mable said...

The puffing paste looks wonderful and so dimensional and fun Ina on your beautiful card x.