Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

I thought I would have a bit of fun with some of my stencils
with nothing in mind with I wanted to do hence the title.


I used a variety of stencils, mediums, inks and powders.
Just went with the flow adding some inked plaster's tape 
and attaching a bit of heat embossed grunge stamping.
The sentiments are from a Tim Holtz sticker pad.
One of the stencils was hand made and 
others from Visible Image.
Mediums - Nuvo Shimmer Powders,
Brusho's and Distress Grit Paste/Inks
Inked the edges and attached to orange card base.
Sometimes it is nice to mix and mash
and see what transpires inky fingers and all.
I'll pop this over to the

Thanks for dropping by

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' fabulous, my friend. I love all the texture and color, it's like a work of art. Well, it IS a work of art. I don't know how you do it, I can't even BEGIN to try this.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful colors on your mixed media design.

Mac Mable said...

It sure looked like you had fun Ina and what stunning colours together and a wonderful mixed media card, which I love x.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Your inky fingers have come up with another beauty here! Love how you combine you mixed media for stunning effects!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this way cool! I've not worked with plaster's tape before, but it sure looks to be fun!! Thanks for the wonderful creative inspiration friend!

Carol L said...

Great use of your stencils and mediums!! I love how you can do mixed media without it looking like a big mess (which is what my mixed media looks like) LOL

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous mixed media card Ina, I love the colors!
Tammy x

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog.

Helen x