Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Just 'Hello'

Hello and Welcome to my make for


This weeks challenge is 

I had a lot of fun inking up my
Rubbernecker Bouquet #919 image.
I like these stamps as you can have fun
just colouring wherever you want to.
I used my Magical's and Nuvo Shimmer Powders,
adding some splatters for effect and prills
to the centre of one of the flowers.
This was cut with a postage stamp die and popped. 
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations.

Head over and see what my Team Mates created
and we'd love to see your in our Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in


11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Ina, fabulous 'painting', just stamped this one up today.xx

Carol L said...

Very pretty card, and I do love those shimmer powders and how you used them here!

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning floral image Ina!! I just love how your powders turned out over them!! Makes me feel happy Spring coming soon! HUGS

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love it! Such a bright and cheery little bouquet! The splatters are so fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card Ina and gorgeous colors.

Inkyfingers said...

Love the relaxed feel on this classy card, Ina. The loose colouring and little splatters look so artsy!
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the artsy loose colouring which gives the flowers such life and energy.
Alison x

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful colours, great image and such a pretty shimmer x.

Izzy Scrap said...

Love your beautiful card, Ina. How did you get this loose colouring ? I really love the result and this stamp is perfect for it. Gorgeous ! Hope you're OK and safe at home. x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh my, this is such a beauty, Ina! I love those black outline and splash of bright loose colours. Stunning!

Loll said...

Beautiful, artsy and colourful flowers, Ina! This card looks like you had fun making it! xx