Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

A 'CAS' Thinking of You card

Today's post is for
Addicted to Stamps and More
and our new Challenge is



Once more I have inked up a fairly new stamp of mine -
Woodware Going to Seed.
I saw This Card over on Pinterest and decided to Case It.
I cut out a Spellbinder die to use as a mask and inked
inside with Versafine Clair Cheerful and Summertime.
Stamped over it with my Seed Stamp with the Fallen Leaves
(those ink pads ink up so well)
and inking the edges. Added some score lines
and Nuvo Shimmer to the bigger images.
Sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers.
Attached to white card base.
Pretty CAS but colourful.

Hope you pop over and see what the Team have created
and come join in our Challenge this week.
Thanks for dropping in -


10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Most stunning card, love the gorgeousness shown here, just beautifully designed too.xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and well designed. I love the colors too.

paperwishesbyamanda said...

What a lovely bright card. Full of summer. Thanks for sharing it.

Carol L said...

love the bright color of sunshine on the inside of this pretty card! Wonderful design.

Shona Erlenborn said...

I really love this one! I might just case your edition!! I love the masked background - fabulous idea!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this. The shape of the sponged background and the color, and that stamp is fabulous. The whole card is stunning.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a fantastic design, Ina. Love the sun picking behind the silhouette flowers.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! That is one gorgeous image and I love the shape of the masking you've done with it too! Beautiful!

Izzy Scrap said...

Beautiful card Ina ! Love the shape of your background and your sunshine is so well done. Absolutely gorgeous!

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous Ina, I bought this stamp not long ago too! Cathy x