Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Blooming on Bark

What have I got here you ask?
It's a piece of bark I picked up some time ago
when I walked down to my mailbox. 


Welcome to my post for this month's 
Anything Goes Mixed Media All of the Time for
The bark has virtually been sitting around for an age - 
Time to do something with it. 
I sealed my bark with a coat of 
Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint.
Stenciled the flower  from Studio Light MM19 with texture paste
and added Art Alchemy Rusty Red Wax.
Stems were inked with a black pen.
Background is a mix of AA Rusty Red and Golden Moss Waxes
Art Stones were added to the bottom for texture
and sprayed with Antique Bronze Distress Stain and waxed
again with Golden Moss.
I did try and add some glossy accent for water droplets
but didn't work out.
Sentiment was cut from thick cardboard and covered with
Art Alchemy Unicorn Hair Sparks Paint.
Word is from STAMPlorations Subway Art inked with
VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves. The inked twine that I used
as a hanger is wrapped around sentiment.
Finished with some pebbles painted from behind
 with the Sparks Paint mentioned above.

Here's a couple of close ups!

That's it for me! Don't forget to pop over and see what
The Talented Team created for your pleasure this month.
Be inspired and come join in this month's Anything Goes Challenge.
Till next time Cherrio from




No comments: